This website provides information about the various academic programs offered by the Institute of International Relations of the University of Brasília – UnB, including a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Masters´ and Doctors´ degrees as well as other Specialization Courses in the same field.
The Institute of International Relations of the University of Brasília is one of the most important specialized centers in the field in Brazil, having had, since its origins, great responsibility in the formation of ranks for both the public and private sector not only within the country, but also abroad, positioning itself, in addition, as a high level pole of scientific research and study.
The International Relations area at UnB was created in 1974 specifically as an initiative for the formation of human resources with a view to helping the public and private sectors deal with the growing challenges of their international insertion, which have long accompanied Brazil’s own international insertion.
Presently, International Relations is one of the top fields of study in the University of Brasília, itself a pioneer institution in this area in the country. The Institute of International Relations is one of the university’s greatest traditions.
- International Relations, one of UnB´s greatest traditions
- Bachelor in International Relations Program Profile
- Frequently Asked Questions about UnB’s Bachelor in International Relations
- Post-Graduation in International Relations Program Profile
- Master’s and Doctor’s Degrees in International Relations
- iREL and its Partners
- The Institute of International Relations Community